Non-Profit Accounting in North Carolina
Our Hickory accounting firm offers non-profit accounting services for a variety of organizations. We work with churches, charities, membership organizations, healthcare facilities, trade associations and more. We'll help you manage cash flow better while we care for all your accounting and tax needs. We'll deliver comprehensive financial statements and assist with budgeting so you always know where your organization's money is going.
Whatever the purpose of your non-profit, no organization is sustainable without proper planning. That's why Accounting Link USA provides comprehensive tax planning services designed specifically for non-profits. We also provide audit services and will evaluate your internal controls and implement any changes needed to prevent fraud.
Call Accounting Link USA at 888-443-7577 today to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation.
We provide the following non-profit accounting services:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Strategic tax planning
- Tax compliance
- Preparation of non-profit tax returns (Form 990)
- Assistance with alternate revenue sources, strategic planning, and financing
- Preparation and review of Uniform Financial Report
- Automated grant reporting and grant compliance
- Application for exempt status (501 (c) (3))
- Consultation regarding for-profit subsidiaries
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Accounting system implementation assistance
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly voucher preparation
- State filings
- Annual charitable trust filing